Membership ~ Come Grow With Us
Come Grow With Us!
Though our headquarters is in the beautiful city for which we are named, our membership is opened to the surrounding communities of northwest Broward County. We meet on the second Thursday of the month at 10:00 a.m. October through May. Our meetings are varied as we alternate between member’s homes, local nurseries and visiting botanical gardens.
Benefits of Membership
Your membership card will entitle you to:
- 10% discount at Coral Springs Nursery, 4425 NW 71st Street ~ Coconut Creek, 33073 (excluding sod, mulch and small (41/2” pot) annuals)
- 10% discount at The Tropic Plants 7910 N. University Drive ~ Tamarac, 33321 (excluding sale items)
- 10% discount NuTurf Garden Center on Dixie Highway in Pompano (just north of Copens and south of Sample)
- Workshops, Lectures and Classes
- Discounted admissions to select gardens and much more.
You will gain a wealth of gardening knowledge, become addicted to your garden, enjoy new friendships and feel good about your community!
JOIN THE GARDEN CLUB OF CORAL SPRINGS TODAY!
We offer two categories of Membership.
ACTIVE: requires a minimum attendance at five of the eight General Meetings held each year on the second Thursday of the month-October through May. Active dues are $52 per year (this includes $40 to CS Garden Club & $12 to Fl. Federation of Garden Clubs).
CONTRIBUTING: for those who believe in the goals of our Club and would like to support our activities, but are unable to attend the required five meetings. Contributing dues are $72 per year (this includes $60 to CS Garden Club & $12 to Fl.Federation of Garden Clubs.)
For your convenience, please click on the MEMBERSHIP REQUEST FORM at the bottom of this page and send the completed New Member form to: The Garden Club of Coral Springs, 12167 N. W. 9th Place-Coral Springs, Fl. 33071You can also pay online for you membership by selecting an option below:
Projects ~ Giving Back to the Community
Creating a Sensory Garden and butterfly/wildlife habitat at Orchid Park – Coral Springs Drive with matching grants from the City of Coral Springs and Broward Beautiful.
Habitat for Humanity Landscape Project ~
Habitat for Humanity Landscape Project “Women Building a Legacy”
Raising funds and performing hands on landscaping at Habitat for Humanity Homes in Broward County along side the future home owners.
- President : Marcy DiMare
- Vice President: Jeri Decker
- Recording Secretary: Peggy DeMars
- Corresponding Secretary: Teri Jablow
- Treasurer: Luanne Betz
- Hospitality ~ Nancy daSilva
- Membership ~ Every Member
- Gardenfest Coral Springs ~ third weekend in March ~ Marcy DiMare, Luanne Betz, Jeri Decker, June Bookal, Sandy Knebel, Debra Weatherly
- “Coral Springs Looking Good” Beautification Project ~ Casey Lee, Marcy DiMare
- Earthfest Coral Springs every April – Sandy Knebel
- Publicity ~ Marcy DiMare
- Programs ~ Jerylann Decker, Marcy DiMare
- Habitat for Humanity Landscape Volunteer Liason
- Scholarships ~ Luanne Betz, Nancy daSilva, Clair and Earl Barker
- Social Events Chairman ~ Steven Braska
- Telephone Network ~ June Bookal, Stella Hughes, Doris Goldberg, Ginny Lee, Anita Fischer and Francesca Vinograd
- Welcome and Social ~ Debra Weatherly
- Yearbook ~ Marcy DiMare
- Youth/School Gardening ~ Jeri Decker
- Web Master ~ Watt Media, Inc.
- Web Site Contributer ~ Marcy DiMare
- Social Media Contributor ~ Watt Media, Julie Watynski, Marcy DiMare
- Photographers ~ Debra Weatherly, Josie Page
- National Wildlife Federation Certification Project Coral Springs ~ Casey Lee