Though our headquarters is in the beautiful city for which we are named, our membership is opened to the surrounding communities of northwest Broward County. We meet on the second Thursday of the month at 10:00 a.m. October through May. Our meetings are varied as we alternate between member’s homes, local nurseries and visiting botanical gardens.
Benefits of Membership
Your membership card will entitle you to:
- 10% discount at Coral Springs Nursery 9300 Wiles Road ~ Coral Springs, 33067 (excluding sod, mulch and small (41/2” pot) annuals)
- 10% discount at The Tropic Plants 7910 N. University Drive ~ Tamarac, 33321 (excluding sale items)
- 10% discount NuTurf Garden Center on Dixie Highway in Pompano (just north of Copens and south of Sample)
- Workshops, Lectures and Classes
- Discounted admissions to select gardens and much more.
You will gain a wealth of gardening knowledge, become addicted to your garden, enjoy new friendships and feel good about your community!
JOIN THE GARDEN CLUB OF CORAL SPRINGS TODAY!
We offer two categories of Membership.
ACTIVE: requires a minimum attendance at five of the eight General Meetings held each year on the second Thursday of the month-October through May. Active dues are $40.00 per year
CONTRIBUTING: for those who believe in the goals of our Club and would like to support our activities, but are unable to attend the required five meetings. Contributing dues are $60.00 per year. For your convenience, please click on the MEMBERSHIP REQUEST FORM at the bottom of this page and send the completed New Member form to: The Garden Club of Coral Springs, 12167 N. W. 9th Place-Coral Springs, Fl. 33071You can also pay online for you membership by selecting an option below:
Replanting and maintaining the Rose Garden at City Hall
9551 W. Sample Road ~ Coral Springs, Florida 33065
Creating a Sensory Garden and butterfly/wildlife habitat at Orchid Park – Coral Springs Drive with matching grants from the City of Coral Springs and Broward Beautiful.
Habitat for Humanity Landscape Project
Habitat for Humanity Landscape Project “Women Building a Legacy”
Raising funds and performing hands on landscaping at Habitat for Humanity Homes in Broward County
- President : Marcy DiMare
- Vice President: Jeri Decker
- Recording Secretary: Sandra Knebel
- Corresponding Secretary: Doreen Lam
- Treasurer: Luanne Betz
- Hospitality ~ Jerylann Decker
- Membership ~ Every Member
- Gardenfest Coral Springs ~ Marcy DiMare, Luanne Betz, Jeri Decker, June Bookal, Sandy Knebel, Debra Weatherly
- “Coral Springs Looking Good” Beautification Project ~ Casey Lee, Marcy DiMare
- Coral Springs Regional Chamber Education Committee “Decca” Liaison ~ Jeri Decker
- Publicity ~ Doreen Lam
- Programs ~ Jerylann Decker, Marcy DiMare
- Habitat for Humanity Landscape Volunteer Liason ~ Terry Tipton
- Scholarships ~ Luanne Betz, Barbara Dorinski
- Telephone Network ~ June Bookal, Stella Hughes, Doris Goldberg
- Welcome and Social ~ Debra Weatherly
- Yearbook ~ Sandy Knebel
- Youth/School Gardening ~ Jeri Decker
- Web Master ~ Amir Watts – Watt Media, Inc.
- Web Site Contributer ~ Marcy DiMare
- Social Media Contributor ~ Julie Watynski, Josie Page, Marcy DiMare
- Photographer ~ Debra Weatherly
- National Wildlife Federation Certification Project Coral Springs ~ Dara Witty